MENU CART {{currentCart.getItemCount()}}
2016 Collina Serragrilli Barbaresco Starderi DOCG

2016 Collina Serragrilli Barbaresco Starderi DOCG

Free Delivery (Chilled) for $800+ orders. No Delivery for Glasses/Decanters on order

HK$620.00
HK$520.00
{{shoplineProductReview.avg_score}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{shoplineProductReview.total}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
{{amazonProductReview.avg_rating}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{amazonProductReview.total_comment_count}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
Quantity
The maximum quantity per submit is 99999
This quantity is invalid, please enter a valid quantity.
Sold Out

Not enough stock.
Your item was not added to your cart.

Not enough stock.
Please adjust your quantity.

Limit {{ product.max_order_quantity }} per order.

Only {{ quantityOfStock }} item(s) left.

Please message the shop owner for order details.

Description

Variety:
Nebbiolo

Winery/Vineyard Info:
Starderi is probably the most unique terroir in Barbaresco. One of the oldest, vines up to 60 years old with only 2-3 bunches per vines.

This unique plot is now in hand by two wineries. Major owner is La Spinetta around 95%. and the remaining 5% owned by Collina Serragrilli. What is so special about this 5%? Well, its located right in the middle of the entire Starderi, where the richest soil filled with clay, limestone... are layered. Starderi from Collina Serragrilli is intense, dark and rich and half the price (2,000 bottles only). While La Spinetta tend to be more light, less powerful and high acidic. Starderi is not a Barbaresco for beginners.

Tasting Note:
Rose, wild berry, chopped herb, coconut and baking spice aromas slowly appear in the glass. On the assertive palate, firm tannins and an acidic backbone support sour cherry, orange rind, licorice and espresso

Tannic: 3/4
Body:  3/4
Acidic: 4/4
Complex: 4/4
Finish: 3/4

Country: Italy
Region: Barbaresco
Type of Wine: Red
Bottle Size: 750mL

Related Products