{{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }} {{ 'fb_in_app_browser_popup.copy_link' | translate }}

{{ 'in_app_browser_popup.desc' | translate }}

MENU CART {{currentCart.getItemCount()}}
2016 Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva

2016 Belisario Verdicchio di Matelica Cambrugiano Riserva

Free Delivery (Chilled) for $800+ orders. No Delivery for Glasses/Decanters on order

{{shoplineProductReview.avg_score}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{shoplineProductReview.total}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
{{amazonProductReview.avg_rating}} {{'product.product_review.stars' | translate}} | {{amazonProductReview.total_comment_count}} {{'product.product_review.reviews' | translate}}
Quantity Product set quantity
The maximum quantity per submit is 99999
This quantity is invalid, please enter a valid quantity.
Sold Out

Not enough stock.
Your item was not added to your cart.

Not enough stock.
Please adjust your quantity.

Limit {{ product.max_order_quantity }} per order.

Only {{ quantityOfStock }} item(s) left.

Please message the shop owner for order details.


Bibenda: 5 bunch of grapes - An excellent wine

Partial cryomaceration at 0 ° C for 18 hours. Fermentation in stainless steel in 400 hl thermo-conditioned barrels. 80% for 12 months in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 20% for 12 months in barriques of 225 l.

Large olfactory panorama that stands out with the typical sensations of fresh almond, medlar and ripe peach, chamomile flowers, aromatic herbs and cereals embellished with spicy puffs and smoked mineral frame. On the palate it has a dense tartaric texture softened by glycerine notes. The savory push is intense and guides the closure of long mineral persistence.

Body: 2/4
Acidic: 3/4
Complex: 3/4
Finish: 3/4
Sweet: 1/4

Country: Italy 

Region: Marche 
Type of Wine: White 
Bottle Size: 750mL

Related Products