Terms & Conditions
1. Wine Impact does not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By visiting this page, you swear and affirm that you are over 18.
2. We shall make every effort to ensure that prices and details of products are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to our acceptance and stock availability.
3. Free Delivery (Chilled) to Hong Kong locations (except restricted areas and warehouses in Kwai Chung Terminals and HK International Airport for orders of HK$1,000 or above. Otherwise a $50 per 6-bottle pack will be charged.
4. Courier delivery of wines can be made 9:00am-1:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm or 5:00pm-7:00pm. Please allow some leeway especially before holidays where delays do occur.
5. The wine photos shown are for reference only and may not represent the bottles being sold. Please request for exact photo if you desire so.
6. Customers are requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims must be lodged to us at the time of delivery, or will be refused thereafter.
7. We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, strikes, or any other causes beyond our control.
8. We shall under no circumstances be liable to the Customer for any claim (whether arising in or for contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty, misrepresentation or otherwise) under or in connection with these Terms for any indirect, special or consequential loss or for any loss of anticipated profit or third party claims howsoever arising either from breach or non-performance of any of its obligations under the Contract or from the supply of or intended used of the Goods, even if the Seller has been advised of the possibility of such potential loss.
9. We reserve the right to levy credit card surcharge. Wine Impact does everything possible to ensure that customers are only charged the amount shown at the checkout. However, we are not responsible for, and cannot be held liable for, any additional charges levied by the customer’s credit card provider as a result of a transaction with us.
10. The Customer consents to the processing by or on behalf of the Seller of personal data supplied by the Customer or held by the Seller for the purposes of administering the Customer's account and processing any orders. The Customer consents to the use of such personal data for direct marketing purposes. The Customer's statutory rights remain unaffected.